More from "Brian Palme"
I've had the same verizon email address for fifteen or twenty years. It's about to go bye bye as verizon is dumping their email service. If you want to keep your verizon.net email address, yahoo has made a "deal" of some sort to import your address book, folders, and all after you open a yahoo account. But I would have to download one of the four or five email management software programs and the yahoo software. After giving it some thought, I will toss the verizon.net email address and the last 100 or so business cards...

And bryan palme and the rest of the spammers locked into that old address.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
I clicked on the unsubscribe link, got a confirmation that my address had been removed from the google group list. That seemed to work for about a week, then started getting them again. Did a review of what I'd sent to unsubscribe and the unsubscribe confirmation, noted that they're now sent from another google group. Kind of like whack-a-mole. Really annoying jerk, wish there were some way to make him stop.
Haven't heard from him since April 28th
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

None here either.
I would so love to find the personal information for him ....  email, address phone ...
(05-24-2017, 11:08 AM)Wipedout Wrote: I would so love to find the personal information for him ....  email, address phone ...

Yes. Set a paper sack on his front porch full of stuff, then light it on fire.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I also want to get hold of him.

His tar and feathers are waiting for him to take delivery.......
Part timer living on the western coast of Finland. Not a native speaker of English