Connecticut Lowboy
That's very well done! Congrats

Mike
Mr. Ten Eyck - The edge beading was done in two ways. For most of them, I took a template from the apron profile, cut them out on the bandsaw and fine-tuned the fit with an oscillating spindle sander. They were rounded over by hand with chisels and sand paper. For the half-round in the front center, I laminated 4 or 5 plys of sliced walnut and rounded over with chisel/sand paper. You have to really look close to see the laminations with the walnut. All were cut long before gluing to the aprons, then cut to fit when I glued the carcass up. After the case was assembled, I blended the moldings into the legs with chisels/sand paper. Like most things, some of the moldings are better than others but on the whole, they turned out OK.
My comment: Wow.

My critique: You need to teach me how to do this.

It's a beauty. Yeah, not my style either, but my wife would love it.
Semper fi,
Brad

When you tackle a reproduction like this it becomes all about craftsmanship, your ability to deliver the goods. Consider the goods delivered.

This is truly fine work all round. Love it.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Beautiful. Love the beading details and how it flows into the leg. I would have made the table top just a tad bit smaller, but that's only my preference. Legs look great. And yes, this is a style I enjoy. I have made several Chippendale/Queen Ann pieces form my home to include a Dressing table/lowboy.
You're going to get a BRAVO for that, well-done.
Beautiful!  Great job!
Lovely work!
Thanks very much for the details on how you did the beading.  About what I would have thought.  And as others have said, the way you carried the beading onto the edge of the leg is just beautiful.  

John
Very nicely done!
Ag