Irwin adj bit part
Ok, which bolt did yours wind up using?

Used my drill bit a little while ago, when I added the dowel to the side of the saw til.    Didn't feel like digging around for the #14 sized bit.    I just adjusted the expansive bit to match the dowel, and drilled away. 

have to watch out, as some of these styled bits use a geared bolt head, to make size adjustments,   You'd turn the bolt to change the width of the cut.  Gear teeth on the slider and the bolt.  
Raised
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Got sidetracked for a while. It is  1/4 x 28. Local corner hardware store had it but only in allen wrench head. For general information, Lowes does not stock this thread. looks like I will not be able to spend my money locally- again. Next move is the the internet.
Is there a fastenal around?  They've got brick and mortar locations all over.  They tend to be in out of the way places as they don't really depend on foot traffic.
I think I found it in their catalog. I have seen one of their stores locally. Hope I don't have to buy a 100.

Thanks to everyone for their help. If this doesn't work out, I will get the hacksaw out and work on the allen head one.

Ray