What planes/tools to look for at an antique show?
Don't get discouraged.  You never know where the deal will show itself.

Local church had its giant annual yard sale Saturday.  Went looking for stuff for the new house.  Struck out on that front but scored on some hand tools.  I've been slowly building my carving tool inventory over the years, since the price can really add up with new ones.  Son found a plastic container full of tools. Included was a nearly complete set of 12 Marple carving chisels.  The old ones, before Irwin bought them.  Plus, 4 Swiss carving gouges, two wooden mallets, sharpening stones, two Buck Bros crank neck chisels, and a few other misc tools.  All with no rust.  Went a long way towards building a carving set.

[Image: B1ED79D3-6199-4653-93C3-509A3C017ECC_zpse64z6lsp.jpg]
John
+1

Sometimes tools are where you least expect it.  My $1 Stanley #1 was at a yard sale full of kid's stuff, I flipped open a toy workbox filled with plastic tools with my foot on my way back to the truck - and there it was....... but that was 17 years ago and its never happened again!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Brad, if you want some info on both antique planes and others just give me a call and I would be glad to show you what to look for.

PM sent

George
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green