finish/sealer recommendations for PT boat dock
my brother built a boat dock last year out of pressure treated southern yellow pine. It sits about 2' above freshwater during the summer and is 4' x 40' in sections on aluminum framing. It's stored inside in the winter. Last year he didn't apply any sort of finish, and he's asking me now what I'd recommend to keep it pretty, limit splitting/splintering and protect it from water.  

Any product recommendations?
Well if it were the old days id treat it like wood boards on a trailer and soak them with used motor oil as thats the best thing to use but not on docks anymore. My favorite sealer for fences is ready seal. It used to be contractor only but they had to go retail to make a profit so its available at the borgs now.
I was told Wolman Raincoat was the best just straight up waterproofer...not a stain.  I have a can sitting the garage, never got around to applying it last summer so I  don't have personal experience yet.
Some of the sealers make the decking slippery. On PT docks over saltwater, sealers aren't used.