Mortise Pal, LN O1 chisels, Ray Isles chisels and Performax 16-32
Shop spring cleaning to make room/pay for upgrades.

First is a Mortise Pal with 1/2", 1", 1 1/2" and 2" templates. Only apology is a bity of chewing on the 1" template but it dosnt't seem to effect it's use.
Shipped in a Medium Flat Rate box. $115 including shipping and PayPal fees.

[Image: MP_box_zpskuup3ci3.jpg]
[Image: MP_all_zpsawgimous.jpg]
[Image: MP_sizes_zpsns1a65uu.jpg]
[Image: MP_apology_zpsoogbhqly.jpg]

Lie-Nielsen O1 bench chisels with leather tool roll - 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
Shipped in a Medium Flat Rate box. $270 including shipping and PayPal fees.
[Image: LN_roll_zpsqqidpxps.jpg]
[Image: LN_fronts_zpsvfr5b9lu.jpg]
[Image: LN_backs_zpskixu7ed0.jpg]
[Image: LN_tips_zpsqafkve6e.jpg]

Ray Isles Mortise Chisels - 1/8", 3/8", 1/2". Only apology is a couple of scratches on top of the 1/2" chisel.
Shipped in a Medium Flat Rate box. $210 including shipping and PayPal fees.
[Image: RI_Left_zpsk5wopftq.jpg]
[Image: RI_right_zpswqnzapot.jpg]
[Image: RI_tips_zpshbfb1ccm.jpg]

And finally a Performax 16-32 Plus with infeed/outfeed tables, manual, Tuff Tool and 2 extra rolls of 150 grit.
$475 for pickup only in Fort Wayne, IN.
[Image: Performax_zpsfkjux2yt.jpg]
[Image: Performax_open_zpsoysd1vuw.jpg]
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
Ahhh...wish that sander was closer!!
How are the Ray isles chisels? I have been wanting to try them, shop budget is spent for a bit though. Do they hold an edge well?
PM sent on sander. Appreciate your consideration.
earl
I have a couple of Ray Iles Mortise chisels and really like them.  I've made a few small tables and a chest of drawers with one chisel and have yet to resharpen it.  I believe those chisels are made of D-2 steel and are supposed to be a bit more difficult to sharpen than A-2 steel.  However, I've cut mortises in walnut, koa, african mahogany and cherry and have yet to damage an edge.  I appreciate the ease of registering the chisel in the mortise, as well as the robust oval handle.
Mortise Pal, LN chisels and Performax are sold pending payment.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
Ray Isles chisels sold pending payment.

Cliff
Charles Bukowski
(05-01-2017, 04:09 PM)J Lilley Wrote: Ahhh...wish that sander was closer!!

No kidding!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.