Laminate Floor Repair
One piece of my Manington floor has delaminated. What glue is suggested. One concern that I have is some residual glue remaining from manufacturing.
What caused it to delaminate?  Moisture?

I've repaired formica counter tops by squirting yellow glue between the failing section and placing weight on the surface.  It has held for about 15 years in our office kitchen which gets some pretty hard use.

But if there is a condition causing the problem then it will doubtless continue to show failures.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Believe it was caused by a manufacturing defect.
Best would be to cut out the offending piece and replace it if you have any left over.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I would use an epoxy the thinner the better.  

But even a cyanoacrylate glue might work be sure to use an activator.

I would recommend rigging up a clamping mechanism using a length or wood to the ceiling and some wedges.

But sure to put wax paper over the area plus, I would tape of the unaffected plank so squeeze out won't be a problem.

Do a dry run before you actually glue anythng!
I would contact Manington if this is a manufacturing defect. Even if it was not a manufacturing defect they could advise as what route to take. Roly