DeWalt DWS780
Does anyone know if the DeWalt DWS780 sliding compound miter saw comes with any kind of laser guide or if there is an add-on third party product out there? The DWS780 appears to have the biggest flat cutoff length (16" and some change).

Or does anyone have a recommendation for a good 12" compound sliding miter saw? Would rather not get a radial arm saw, not enough space.

Price isn't an issue since I'm outfitting a private school's theatre scene shop.
I have the DWS780 and it comes with an XPS LED light that casts a shadow where the cut will occur.  I used to own a Dewalt with a laser and I prefer the LED light shadow.  It's a good saw and both Home Depot/Lowes have a deal on them right now where they will give you a free saw stand with the purchase of the DWS780.  I think Home Depot offers a wheeled stand while Lowes is just a regular stand with legs (no wheels).
I have the LED light on my Dewalt 12" miter saw.  It was a Dewalt OEM accessory and I see it's been discontinued, but it works great.  I'm glad I got one before they stopped offering them.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?