Everything Must GO
Due to health issues my woodworking days are over.
Below is a partial list of items for sale. I would like to sell these items on a cash and carry basis.
I will not be able to assist in loading  machinery. If you are interested please contact me at
Mark1459@yahoo.com  not by pm I live in Chester Springs Pa  (about 35 mile from Philly.)
NO reasonable offer refused
Delta uni saw 90’s vintage 3hp 52 inch BIESEMEYER fence.
 with Delta disappearing splitter , brett original guard , Jessum anti kick back system htc mobile base (no motor cover)
Jet combo disc belt sander 6/48 ¾ horse
Rigid 6 inch jointer
Makita dxt 10 inch slider
Dewalt 723 miter stand
Rigid 15 inch dp
Dewalt 735 planner with stand
Routers 4 pc 690  2 with d handles and 1 with plunge base sold
2 dewalt 628
Woodpecks router table with deluxe fence and micro adjuster. Incra/woodpecks router lift. With pc 7518, and jessem hold down.
Pc portable spindle sander mounted to router table plate
Dozens of router bits including raised panel and small glass door set (frued)

Grizzly G1690 Miter Trimmer
Champion miter saw
2 L/n Block planes sold
Beadlock deluxe
Jessum dowel jigsold
Ibox
Many clamps
And much more.
Many items still available
I bought many things from Mark today - clamps, a router, a plane, Jessem TS guides, and some wood.
He was generous, honest, and a pleasure to meet.
If you are anywhere close there is lots of tools large (Unisaw, Dewalt planer, workbench) and small (router bits, planes, chisels, clamps) and lots more at attractive prices.
I initially felt a little awkward about buying tools from someone who is unable to continue working wood. Mark made it easy and was happy to share his knowledge and suggest tools I might want.
Highly recommended.
thanks Ron
(05-04-2017, 11:04 PM)ron kanter Wrote: I bought many things from Mark today - clamps, a router, a plane, Jessem TS guides, and some wood.
He was generous, honest, and a pleasure to meet.
If you are anywhere close there is lots of tools large (Unisaw, Dewalt planer, workbench) and small (router bits, planes, chisels, clamps) and lots more at attractive prices.
I initially felt a little awkward about buying tools from someone who is unable to continue working wood. Mark made it easy and was happy to share his knowledge and suggest tools I might want.
Highly recommended.

I want to echo Ron's comments!  I had the good fortune of being nearby this afternoon for a business meeting -- Mark was very flexible and welcomed me to his shop late in the afternoon. Had a great, but too short of a time to visit & chat -- impending Friday afternoon traffic and a 2 hour ride home were the main factors.

Only picked up a few small items, but they were in good condition and nicely priced.  I passed up some nice smaller items -- I noticed a very nice Stanley #3 (Type 2 I believe) that Mark acquired from our own Admiral (Rich). If I didn't already have a nice #3 from Rich, I probably would've taken it.

Mark has plenty of items left -- clamps, larger equipment like a Unisaw, Woodpecker Router table w/fancy fence, lift & router. He also has quite a few clamps available.  No doubt these will make a sweet deal for anyone local.  Oh, did I mention that he also had some clamps available?  
Laugh

My thanks to Mark -- a fine gentleman who has the misfortune of having to give up his love of woodworking.  But since he won't be woodworking this summer, he has a plan -- to get a companion for his gorgeous watch dog (sorry I don't remember his name) and train them to be good buddies.

Take care Mark -- and thank you!
SteveK
"I don't have an answer to your question....but I can answer a question that you may be asking in the future"
I met up with Mark today and what a truly nice guy he is. All his prices are more then fair and well taken care of. He still has a lot of items up for sale if you are in the market.

I picked him clean of all his 690 routers and a few other odds and ends.

It is a sad day when you must give up what you love but it tak s a real man to know when it is time.

Nice to meet you Mark!

Don
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Thanks all for the kind words
Mark
All machinery remains available.
1 dewalt router
Porter cable 121
Keller 1600 with extra bits
Clamps
Please use direct email mark1459@yahoo.com
Remaining
Delta 3 hp unisaw with $52 " beismeyer
Dewalt 735 planer with stand
Rigid 6 " jointer.
Woodpeckers router table with super fence and micro adjustment, router lift, and pc7518, and jessem anti kick back, and coping sled
Keller 1600 with extra bits. Will ship
Many clamps
Mark

How many and what type of clamps do you have?  Good Lord knows I never have enough for several of the guys glue ups at once.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.