FS: Peachtree Panel Max clamping system x 2 - $350 shipped!
I'm going to be listing a few things for sale here that i no long have space for since i moved from my garage to the basement shop recently.

first up.

i have 2 sets of Panel Max clamps for sale from peachtree woodworking. they are basically the same clamping system as the plano panel clamps. i'm selling 2 full sets which include 2 sets of mounting rails and 6 clamping rails, i wanted to point this out because they have an option to add clamps, but this only comes with 2 additional clamps...what i have can be set up to clamp up to 8 feet long x 37 inch wide x 5 inches thick. Or you can set them up independently since they are actually 2 individually sets.

asking $350 for everything. I'm located in the Harrisburg/Hershey Pa area. I can ship these but it seems that USPS has done away with parcel post so the cheapest i can send them is around $150, there are balloon charges for the clamps since the boxes are 47x8x8 and there are 2 boxes plus a box for all the clamp heads and smaller pieces.

please let me know if you have any questions.

Brian
They haven't done away with parcel post.  It is now called Retail Ground.  You can't purchase the postage online through USPS like you can priority mail.  You have to go to the post office or purchase through a 3rd party vendor like stamps.com.
I just meant the pricing was done away with. These boxes would have been $25-$30 tops each under the old parcel post shipped from pa to ca. Now they are $88 under retail ground. Just crazy...
Update. I will do $350 including shipping.

Should make things easier on buyer now :-)

Brian
These are sold.