FS: 2HP Bridgwood Dust Collector w/ Delta Canister filter and remote on/off
i have upgraded to a pieced together cyclone system in my shop and need to sell this to clear space.

what's included:
-2 HP bridgwood unit, comes on rolling stand
-Delta canister filter with paddle/flapper to clean inside
-Large band clamps to hold the filter and bags in place
-24v 110 coil contactor and 24v low votage transformer to allow remote on off of the unit via a standard 20amp wall light switch.

asking $200 for the package. i'm flexible on price just don't beat me up as the filter is worth what i'm asking alone. it needs 1 thing and 1 thing only, a single bolt that holds the impeller to the motor shaft. it's left hand thread (opposite normal) and i can either purchase it or you can, a dollar or so at Fastenal.

heck if you give me close to my asking price i buy you the Heavy Duty 20amp light switch and shaft bolt
Smile

located in Harrisburg/Hershey Pa area.

let me know if you have any questions.

Brian
asking too much? i had this over on SMC as well for awhile now and no hits.

make me a reasonable offer, after all i did say i'm flexible.

actually i'll make it easy....Price LOWERED to $125. consider this buying the canister filter and getting a free DC along with it
Smile

Brian
I'd say the price is more than fair. Geography is no doubt the limiting factor.
-Marc

Thanks I thought so as well. I will drive up to 1 hour of PA 17078.

Brian