FS: FastCap Best Fence 4 and 12" dual bevel Dewalt miter saw
Selling this as my miter saw is typically a stationary tool now.

What i'm selling is the following

1) Fast Cap Best fence 4 which i paid $800 for less then 1 year ago. comes with 2 crown molding stops, 2 wide board supports, double sided stop blocks, 2 support tripods for the wings, 4 extruded wings with build in tape measure, and a few other little things.

The way it's set up you can actually cut around 16 feet to the left with the stop block and scale and 5 feet to the right with stop block and scale. it's deadly accurate and a real joy to work with. everything store on the stand included the tripod support and extruded wings. the stand has height adjustable legs and 4 heavy duty all terrain tires. it's basically built like a tank.

2) Dewalt 12" dual bevel sliding compound miter saw. this is in perfect working order and i have tuned it to be very accurate. This is Dewalt's top of the line miter saw. comes with 2 crown molding stops as well.

I will sell the package for $900 or sell them individually only if someone purchases the stand systems first:

stand/wings $650
Saw $300

located in the Harrisburg/Hershey PA area.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Brian
I really need to move this and clear up space!

i don't think i'm high on price especially for what you are getting, this stand systems is AWESOME!

i will drive up to 1 hour in any direction of PA 17078 to meet you if need be as well.

what i have is the BF4 version and i $800 for it as you can see at this link:

http://www.fastcap.com/estore/pc/viewPrd...duct=47007

it's pictured on the website with 2 wings on either side, i set mine up 3 to the left and 1 to the right giving me much greater support and cutting distance to 1 side.

Great for decks, flooring, repetitive cuts...

you don't need to measure and mark the boards just set the stop to the length you need and cut away, every board will be identical in length, trust me i know, i cut over 150 deck boards and 17 4x4 railing posts this way and they all turned out dead on the same length.

Brian
This is an awesome system.. I have a version of the "Bench" model, one of the best upgrades I have ever done.
Thanks Paul!

it's a large item so it will have to be somewhat local which hurts me a little bit.

Brian
(05-05-2017, 01:40 PM)kb10103 Wrote: Thanks Paul!

it's a large item so it will have to be somewhat local which hurts me a little bit.

Brian

It hurts you more than a little bit 

put it on craigslist or something local to you 

few if any would even consider the shipping charges to make it worth their while 

HTH 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy