I need some shipping options
The shipping gods are against me obtaining a Foley hand saw sharpening machine.

It is to be shipped from Washington state to northwest Arkansas.  It weighs 98# and has the dimensions of 30"H x 16"W x 16"D.  I've checked into UPS and as told that the shipping fees would be $386.  I might be able to have the machine broken down into three sections which could be placed into 3 USPS flat rate shipping boxes at a cost of $18.85 each.

Are any other shipping options out there which might be able to ship this sharpener for less than $60.
Fedex Freight is a little less, but is still over $300 when I ran an estimate.

I have not used their service, but have heard good things about Fastenal Third Party Logistics.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I'd check on "ruckering", which is basically someone who's going from point A to point B hauling it for you. You could ask here and over at OWWM. I've been lucky and found a couple people that were headed to an area where I needed to send something. Sent an Emmerts patternmaker's vise from Albany, NY to near Virginia Beach for $20 once.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
If it's close I could pick it up and keep it safe in my shop until you can make it out.  
Smile
uship?
See if there's a Fastenal store near the seller and one near you - their rates are pretty decent.  https://www.fastenal.com/en/22/third-par...77ad0514fd
It needs to be palletized and shipped, freight, for your pickup at the nearest freight depot, not to your home.

Call FreightPros.
Wood is good.