looking forward to Waco
Thought I would share my excitement: tonight I'm driving down to Waco to finish the three-part foundational woodworking course offered by the Heritage School of Woodworking (linkster). I completed the first part something like five years ago, and then life got in the way of my hobby. So I'm especially glad to finish the task.

If the first two classes are any indication, this will be a great three days of hand-tool woodworking. The instruction has been top-notch. The project this time is a walnut side-table. 

Sean
I miss his Youtube videos. I always thought he was a top notch woodworker. Have fun!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I can't remember what I did 5 years ago.
Oh yeah- I was doing that thing..... 
Raised

I'd have to start over- or refresh.
Enjoy!

I was fortunate to take several woodworking classes when Paul Sellers was there.  Be sure to get there for breakfast, the food is very very good there.
I am so envious!  Frank Strazza is an amazing instructor!  I took some of his classes about seven or eight yrs ago.  He showed up here answering questions a few times, a long time ago.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
We stopped by last weekend. Great place! There is also a used tool store in town called "for woodworkers". Decent amount of used hand tools and very casual. Her does close for lunch.
That's where I first learned to use hand tools. I used to live within driving distance, and my wife and I would often spend afternoons there. Glad to hear you're enjoying the classes!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop