Pvc pipes aligning compound
Hello everyone in the forum.
Long time ago I have read but do not know where did I read this articles. Before you gluing any pvc pipe you should spray this liquid so you ca align the elbow or the 45 degree direction, once it aligned  then remove the elbow and apply the glue . Has anyone run into this stuff before, the reason I am asking sometimes when you insert elbow for a test very hard to remove, so I need to know the name of the compound?

Thank you.

I've never used any alignment compound. I'd be concerned that anything on the pipe that reduces friction would interfere with the glue bond.
Allow for shrinkage if you dry-fit the pipes

"Most novice pipe fitters find it reassuring to cut and assemble a group of pipes and fittings before gluing them together. It's OK to do this as long as you're aware of the pitfalls.
Don't jam the pipe and fitting together too tight. They'll get stuck and can be difficult to get apart. If a fitting does get stuck, just set a block of wood against the lip and pound the fitting loose with a hammer.
Leaving the fittings loose keeps them from getting stuck, but it creates another problem. You can't assume that the final assembly will be the same size as the dry-fit parts. When you apply solvent cement to the pipe and fitting and press them together, you'll lose a little length at each joint. On 1-1/2 in. pipes, this could be as much as 3/8 in. per joint. So keep this in mind if you dry-fit, and allow extra length where fit is crucial.
Another tip is to limit dry fitting to a small group of pipes and fittings. Join this group with solvent cement before moving to the next section."
Excellent advice, Lynden.  Another trick I use, because I am prone to bonehead mistakes, is to mark across the fittings with a sharpie after I have the dry-fit alignment right.  I add one or more "lines" across the fittings that are long enough not to get dissolved by the primer/glue.  I use one mark for the first joint, two for the second, and so forth.  This really helps keep me on task gluing the right fittings together in the right orientations.  Also tends to keep you to 4 joints or fewer each time since four tick marks/lines is about the most I want to do for any setup.  

For the overall length in any direction, I usually add up all the fitting collar depths and the planned exposed pipe lengths to assure I have the correct length.  Then I dry fit for orientation, and mark the final setup as described above.

When gluing insert the pipe into the fitting so it is a couple inches away from the proper alignment of the marks.  Then twist to the correct alignment.  This assures better full glue coverage inside the fitting.  

Not flawless, but far fewer occasions for boneheadedness to intervene.
sleepy hollow

What Lynden said. Also, I try to glue up at least one elbow on 1 side of a length before cutting it to size. a) it reduces the chance of cutting the pipe too short and b) since the pipe is round, the direction of that glue-up isn't critical, only the direction of that elbow in relation to the one at the opposite end of that pipe is.
I think i remember seeing a product like that sold on one of those home shopping tv channels around the first of April if i remember correctly. 

Just kidding.... Never heard of such a product. Would be tough to do because you dont want anything that wont work with the glue and those fittings are tapered so i just dont see it working well. 

I use a sharpie like mentioned. If i get it wrong i cut it out and do it again.