20" planer blades
I need to order some planer blades for my 20" Grizzly planer.where should I order from? I want good blades.
holbren   https://www.holbren.com/
Holbren sells Titan knives (at least they used to) and I put a set in my Delta 15" replacing the OEM. The Titan knives seemed to last much longer, held their edge better, and were less expensive than OEM. If they no longer carry the Titan brand, I'm sure whatever Brian picked up to replace them will be just as good.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Go full out and just get the Byrd head from Brian.
Smile
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
buying the byrd head is something I plan on but not at this time.
For years I bought knives from Grizzly.  I never even sharpened was cheaper to buy new ones. But the are not very good.   

The last time I bought them from the guy who does my sharpening.  They make their own. Almost twice the cost, but they've lasted 3x as long.

Bottom line: buy quality blades that are worth sharpening.