WTB: 1/2" Narex Paring chisel sold by Lee Valley
As the title says, I'm interested in finding a 1/2" Narex paring chisel that was sold by Lee Valley. I've picked up one of the 1/4" and 1 1/4" chisels but the 1/2" isn't available any more. If someone has one they's like to sell please PM me. THese are the light hornbeam handle models.

Thanks.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
I think Highland Woodworking sells it.
War Eagle!
Thanks, Todd. Highland Woodworking does sell Narex paring chisels along with a number of other vendors but it's not the same series. Those have stained hornbeam handles where the Lee Valley models are natural and were made to Lee Valley specifications. As I mentioned I have 2 of the series and am looking to fill out the set with the 1/2".

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski