Texas toast
OK, I cheated with a router.

[Image: DSCN9236_zpsyh7fn8px.jpg]

[Image: DSCN9251_zpsp8pah5dg.jpg]
I don't care that you "cheated", it looks great!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Hairy
You have a remarkable mind to come up with the things you do. Fantastic job and I like the little magnets to hold the toast together. Brilliant.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I had to plug the screw holes with something 
Big Grin

[Image: DSCN9220_zpstsrle7mw.jpg]
Looks a little woody to me.
Rodney
Very creative and well executed.
(05-06-2017, 08:18 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: Looks a little woody to me.
Rodney

It's whole grain.
(05-06-2017, 06:39 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: Hairy
  You have a remarkable mind to come up with the things you do. Fantastic job and I like the little magnets to hold the toast together. Brilliant.

Mel

Mel taken the words right out of my thoughts.

Well done.  Are those the magnets you got from me?  If so do they work pretty good?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Picture could have almost fooled me.

Now where's the bacon and eggs?
(05-07-2017, 04:14 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote:   Are those the magnets you got from me?  If so do they work pretty good?

No. I didn't have a drill bit to match the size I got from you. These are 5/16", from you I got 15/32". I was tempted to grind a drill bit down to fit, but didn't.