Grizzly free shipping on select machines
Not sure if this interests any potential buyers. Free shipping on 9 items. Unfortunately only 3 are in stock.

John

http://www.grizzly.com/search?q=(freight...ium=Eblast
(05-08-2017, 11:49 PM)dvo1 Wrote: Yay..... more sales and promotion of crap that hasn't been in stock for months!

Your first post is to slam a company that's pretty well regarded, but having stock issues? 
Rolleyes
Jason

(05-09-2017, 06:32 AM)Jason28 Wrote: Your first post is to slam a company that's pretty well regarded, but having stock issues? 
Rolleyes

Unfortunately lack inventory is SOP at grizzly.  I was lookong at the spiralnhead planer but now that the move has been pushed off for two years because of AA not integrating and not allowing loml to transferuntil then... I will be waiting longer to replace the planer and DC.. So its ok with me that they dont have much in stock but maybe i should put my order in now as it most likely wont ship till we move anyway. 
      I like  grizzly but the ongoing no stock thing is getting old.
(05-09-2017, 09:05 AM)dvo1 Wrote: Does it make you feel warmer at night if it was my 100th post?   I have been waiting for several months for my order from them and still waiting. .   So YES I can slam them all I want.  It's a free country.

Well, if it's such crap, cancel your order and buy elsewhere. You stop waiting and Grizzly loses a customer - a simple solution.
Jason

I'm about ready to drop more coin on a new guitar than the price of two of the 15" spiral cutterhead planers added together.  So, won't take advantage of the sale this time around.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill