Water On The Floor After Washing A Load Of Clothes
The water is coming over the top of the drum but not from splashing. There's a sprayer mounted at the top of the washer. It sprays water down into the drum at the beginning of the rinse cycle, and it's not angled correctly. Some of the water is making it over the top of the drum. When this load is finished I will see about adjusting it.

Well after some checking, it appears the nozzle has broken loose. It doesn't seem to want to clip back in. I can't really get behind it to see any clips - the hose it's attached to isn't long enough. I just know it doesn't want to stay clipped in. The part is discontinued. I'm going to let it sit for a few days to dry off then try silicone and see how long it stays in place.
(05-09-2017, 08:24 PM)crokett™ Wrote: The water is coming over the top of the drum but not from splashing.  There's a sprayer mounted at the top of the washer.  It sprays water down into the drum at the beginning of the rinse cycle, and it's not angled correctly. Some of the water is making it over the top of the drum.  When this load is finished I will see about adjusting it.

Well after some checking, it appears the nozzle has broken loose.  It doesn't seem to want to clip back in.  I can't really get behind it to see any clips - the hose it's attached to isn't long enough. I just know it doesn't want to stay clipped in.   The part is discontinued.  I'm going to let it sit for a few days to dry off then try silicone and see how long it stays in place.

Did you try  Repairclinic.com?

https://www.repairclinic.com/Appliance-Parts
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
yes. the part is discontinued. Samsung might have a compatible replacement part but replacing the nozzle will be a pain - limited access to the clamp that holds the hose on the nozzle. My other thought was if I can get pliers in there, loosen the clamp a bit and see if I can turn the nozzle to point down.
Another thing to watch for on Samsung machines is the fill level sensor tube that goes from the drum to a pressure sensor switch. That tube can come loose causing what looks like a leak.
VH07V  
I haven't worked on Samsung, but every washing machine I have worked on it was fast and easy to remove the top and cabinet front and sides. The control panels were hinged to the back, a few spring clips held the top to the front. I'm talking about a minute or less to gain access to any part you need to. It usually takes longer to Google exactly where the clips and screws are.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I was having a similar issue with my older washer. I got it repaired a couple of times however it kept on breaking and I actually decided to throw it away. The problem was that I actually got the parquet floor in a really terrible state because of  those water leaks. I was so freaking angry. I decided to find a good floor restoration company, and see what they could do, and if they could help me at all. I have found a proper agency, and they have done the job really well.