DFW, TX - Powermatic 401 Mortiser and Grizzly G0448 Mortiser FS
I am offering for sale 2 different mortising machines.  Both are in like new condition, rarely used, they are different, but both work extremely well for what they do.  

1. Asking $400 for the Powermatic.
2. Asking $1200 for the Grizzly.

First up is the Powermatic 401 Benchtop mortiser.  Great machine.  It has a great fence and hold down system, much better than the other benchtop models I've seen.  Definitely heavy duty enough for what I do.  I recently cut 70+ mortises in a DSWO mission style project. Loved every minute of it. Powermatic comes on plywood cart.  Shelves are sized for systainers.  Rolling and locking casters. Includes owners manual.

[Image: 00v0v_9Fi9VGuIbxi_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00A0A_6Gg7U6TCeqj_600x450.jpg]

Next up is the Grizzly G0448 Heavy duty floor standing mortiser.  This thing is a beast.  Nearly 400#, has an x y table, which would have been far more efficient, accurate, and faster than moving the wood by hand, like on the Powermatic.  This grizzly model also sports a Tilting head. Grizzly comes with a shopfox mobile base. Like new condition, has owners manual, barely any scratches on her. 
[Image: 00N0N_45uGTu5rpjl_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00d0d_eZ7a0iVEp9I_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00a0a_lhOJ6ciLKzL_600x450.jpg]

Anyway, you can do your own research on the pro's and con's; I just need to sell these to someone that will use em.  PM me if interested.
Location ????
What's the price on the Grizzly?
$1200 is my starting point on the grizzly. It's $1650 shipped from them. And I literally think the test cuts I did were it's only use. I am 2nd owner of it though.

Located just North of Dallas, Texas.
If you are headed down around the San Antonio area with the Grizzly let me know ;-)

-- mos maiorum
Had some interest but no buyers yet.  How about a ~10% Woodnet Discount.

New prices, $360 for the Powermatic.  $1100 for the Grizzly.
Bump.  Chopping mortises by hand is no fun.  

Smile
Powermatic is SOLD.

Grizzly is still available. I can include some Bits for the $1100 price. Thanks.
Get that thing up north here to pa and I'll take it!

Brian