Angle Drill for Sanding
The only knock on the harbor freight models is they are a true right angle drill. It can make sanding inside bottoms an issue depending on shape and size of the turning. I prefer the type vince sells. I got about 12 years out of my Milwaukee before the dust took it's toll. I don't think they make one like my old Milwaukee anymore or maybe I was to cheap to buy another lol.
Thanks for all the replies. I don't have a large enough compressor to run the pneumatics unfortunately. 

I know not too long ago there were a lot of options for these, but now it seems you've got HF for $30, then Milwaukee for $130, with nothing in between. I think I'll give the HF a try and see how that goes. Thanks again!
Jason

My Milwaukee and Sioux angle drills have been rebuilt many times. I figure I get 400 plus bowls before the bearings need to be replaced. Biggest wear factors seem to be too much pressure, and running at high speed rather than slow speeds. There are a number of angle drills in the $30 range. I had one, and the plastic housing wore out after about 30 bowls. Any pressure more than the weight of the drill (note here, drill, not grinder which is how we use them) will put a lot of stress on the bearings, especially with a 3 inch disc. I always use 3 inch discs. I haven't tried out Vince's drill, as my old ones are still going strong...

robo hippy
Yep, the bearings are not designed to be side loaded, and suffer from it.  One more reason why sanding supported by the toolrest, rather than the work is advantageous.  Paper lasts longer, too, when you're only skimming.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Jason

I got the one from Klingspor's several years ago and I like it and still works great.

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/product/tz20000/
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.