Dozens of Drawer Slides – need to go!
I sold about half of what I had a while ago but I’ve been tripping over what I have left for months and I need these to go to a new home that could use them.  They are cheap – I’ve dropped the price since last time I sold.  Prices do not include shipping – shipping will be flat rate as cheaply as possible.  No screws included unless noted.

The last two picture are of random slides of random lengths, mostly a single pair or two pairs.  I can get more details if need be.  I thought they’d be good for shop projects for someone.  Prices are $3 per pair for side mounts, $7 per pair for the Blum undermounts (note: no locking devices included).  Or take them all for $35, plus shipping.  NOTE: lot price lowered since the 18" and 16" slides sold.  

SOLD 6 pair – Grass Dynamic NT undermount soft close (all complete including screws, hardware, locking devices and mounting brackets – one pair missing 1 metal bracket) - $10 per pair
SOLD 10 pair – Fulterer (not labeled as, but exact same as) 16” - $4 per pair
6 pair - US Futaba Repon Slow Close ¾ extension - $5 per pair
7 pair - Fulterer FR5000.S 16” - $8 per pair
8 pair - Knape and Vogt (KV) Gslide slow close ¾ extension 14” - $4 per pair
4 pair epoxy slides - Include the mounting hardware and screws - $3 per pair

I’m happy to make deals and bundle/combine, I’d just like these gone, make a few bucks, and not throw them away.  

6 pair – Grass Dynamic NT undermount soft close (all complete including screws, hardware, locking devices and mounting brackets – one pair missing 1 metal bracket) - $10 per pair

10 pair – Fulterer (not labeled as, but exact same as) 16” - $4 per pair

6 pair - US Futaba Repon Slow Close ¾ extension - $5 per pair

7 pair - Fulterer FR5000.S 16” - $8 per pair

8 pair - Knape and Vogt (KV) Gslide slow close ¾ extension 14” - $4 per pair

4 pair epoxy slides - Include the mounting hardware and screws - $3 per pair

Miscellaneous

Grass Dynamic NT's are sold PP.
10 Fulterer slides sold.
Bump for the week and here are some other slides for sale:

These are Grass Elite slides, not widely available anymore but work great. No locking devices, but they are available and I can send you the link. These are a bit of a project because of sourcing the locking devices, so I'll sell the lot for $30 for 9 @ 16" and 2 @ ~12", plus shipping. 

Attached Files Image(s)