Lignomat moisture meter kit
 Lignomat  Mini-Ligno DX/C with Electrode Cable, Case and Pins and slide hammer attachment  

Very little use (I do not think the slide hammer pins have ever been pushed into a piece of material) 

this is the one slab fabricators ought to have in their shops but will work in any shop 

$165  shipped  

[Image: 20170430_102113_zpsk4x5kn7b.jpg]   [Image: 20170430_102537_zpso52h3ffh.jpg]     

[Image: 20170430_102133_zpsfpihga0p.jpg]   [Image: 20170430_102153_zpsj1dxsnyi.jpg]
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

bump reduced to $155 shipped
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Joe

I have never seen one like that and it sure looks hi grade to me.  I am very surprised you have not sold it yet since it looks the best one they have and at a very very good price!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.