Wooden wheels 2inch
2" wooden wheels ( no axles ??) enough too last a lifetime shipping flat rate priority box approx 150 wheels per box $28 shipped will have 8+ boxes available.
[Image: image_zps0xuvxt5x.jpeg]
I will take one
Do you have the wood axles for the wheels?
no axles with wheels??? I know didn't make sense to have all these wheels and no axles I think the family pitched the box with axles.    I looked throughout the whole shop on top of cabinets, drawers, rafters. they even pitched all of the plans??? I hate when someone contacts me after they rip everything up.
Hey buddy

I was just wondering if the $28 was for the wheels and shipping?  I was thinking maybe the grandkids would like to build with these and maybe some of the guys for their kids/Grandkids.

To me I can either turn axles or buy dowels for the job.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.