Grizzly "Workmate" clone 30 bux
Older Workmate's can be picked up on Craigslist from time to time. When I was trying to acquire another one, I found them weekly for sale. I ended up buying 5 I think. Gave 1 to my son and sold the aluminum version for close to $100.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(05-20-2017, 09:58 PM)Steve N Wrote: Arlin I think it might already be over. When I got the e-mail the special was only a few days long. Someone said the HF bench was the same, if you have a HF nearby you could look at it, and see if it was well made enough to mess with. I think most of those who replied had older ones, which like everything were made like tanks
Big Grin

Thanks I looked at Ebay and found a ton of different ones for a lot of different prices and put a few on my wish list.  The ones I put on my wish list were the ones that looked like a foot stool on the front and though the wide base would be best.  What do you guys think?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mine is a sturdy one, about 40 years old, and it has a step in front. I guess I assumed they all did?

Mine is this color gray, has the dogs, and no stencil or decal on the wood top. If it has the decals on the front I can't remember them. For some reason I want to say mine is raised letters stamped in the metal. It will easily hold 500# on it. I know this because it has had 2, 250# guys on it at once, more than once
Big Grin

[Image: 06.JPG]
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I have one similar to Steves, although I think its black with orange handles (needs a new top so I have not used it in quite a long time) and a couple of obviously slightly newer, but not too cheapened yet, versions.  All steel, they are kinda heavy, the old one like Steve's the heaviest, but all I have are well built and sturdy.

Paul
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!
(05-17-2017, 06:58 PM)Tony Z Wrote: Mine is over thirty years old, made of steel.  Used again today.  Will probably havevit for the rest of my years.

Me too
Jim
I have to old B&D Workmate. Thought about buying a new one and throwing the old one away. After reading this thread, glade I didn't. Couldn't find a new one with the strength of the B&D.
Jim