Ordered a Revo 1836
I decided to try the Laguna Revo 1836 and ordered one this morning as the craft supply discount ends today. I bought a G0766 a couple of years ago when they first came out. It will be interesting to see how the two compare for fit & finish as well as performance.
Let us know when you get it and how you like it and what you turned with it.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Can you let us know why you are switching to the Laguna? Just curious since the Grizzly is only a few years old.
Don
Don there are a few things about the Grizzly that could be better but overall it is a great lathe for the price you pay. I have done lots of hollowing, coring and turning bowls with mine and overall it works great.
I wanted the Laguna when I purchased the Grizzly but it was over my budget. I think the fit and finish of the Laguna is much better. I want the ability to add to the length if I need to and I really like the 20" extension that will allow 32" swing with the Laguna. I like the fact that most aftermarket tool rests will work with the Laguna, the tapered headstock, the hardened spindle and many more little things. I can afford it now so decided to go for it.
Jack
Thanks for the input. All of this info is helpful when we all decide to get a machine.
Don
The lathe finally showed up today, takes awhile from California to Northern Maine I guess. I got it set up, finished a bowl that had been drying and turned two, green, Hornbeam bowls. I am impressed so far.
Great to hear you received it.  However no pictures no bowls.
Laugh
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
[Image: 6O6eIT.jpg]
Very nice, congrats!