Interesting Blade Sharpening Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJc-J-Jhg1g
Fascinating
"Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle."
The difference between me sharpening a blade and these professional guys is they take it very seriously, and my way isn't nearly as good as I thought.
Thanks for posting!
that's really cool, how much do they charge for that?
http://quinnsaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2...014-CT.pdf

www.quinnsaw.com
Very interesting.
Absolutely over the moon.

Says it was at "My visit to Quinn Saw in St. Louis."

Looked like a Freud blade, top end was maybe $115.00?

Gotta wonder what all those steps cost a fella, plus replaced at least 1 tooth, was checked under super magnification, and illumination several times. It just seems in today's world you couldn't get that much work for less than $200.00, but that doesn't make any sense. Who would spend that much over a new blade, so it has to be reasonable.

Which leaves me wondering how many such places with that level of service are there in the USA? Can't just be Quinn, or if they had the market cornered you know they would charge more than you would be willing to pay to have them done.

Does anyone know how close to this Scott Whiting is on his service, he's always been the name as the guy to send a blade to that I've heard around WoodNet.

From the comments is this one.

Actually another link to the same post it would seem, but in the comments there is the following response.

David, Thank you for sharing the video!
Thank you everyone else for the kind words!
We love giving tours of our shop to show our customers how their blades are resharpened. So you know, that 10"x50T blade would be $15 to resharpen. At the moment we are in the process of updating our website it will have all the sharpening info on there. We work with many industries, Automotive, Aerospace, Plastics, Cabinet shops, Hobbyist, etc.
I will go back through this thread and try and answer any questions you guys had.
Dan @ Quinn Saw

15 bux, like I said that is over the moon. Who wouldn't send their blades to them?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Seems like a really good price for that service
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand

costs more if it needs a new tooth.  It does seem crazy cheap though. I'm sure it goes really fast if they aren't explaining things.