Spring cleaning on Router bits
Decided to go trough an clean out my router bits. 8 of these are never used. The green ones are the woodcraft bits, maroon are porter cable (old ones, I bet they are 10 years old), red are freud. Not sure what the blue are....some import bit I assume. They are some of the first bits I bought 15 years ago...don't think I used them more than once, if any since they are 1/4 shank. 

Lets call is $120 for the lot, shipped to the lower 48 states. First PM gets them. Paypal prefered. 

[Image: 20170517_142104_zpser4by5cz.jpg]

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Blue......Rockler ???????????

200+ views and no bites?

How about $100, shipped. That about $4 a bit plus free shipping.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

350 views with no takers?

gotta BBT

I wish I needed even half of those... Nice lot for someone starting out.
Benny

How about $80, shipped. 

That's less than $3.50 a bit, with free shipping. Anything less than that I should just put them in a box for a rainy day.

PM sent. I need a stock of 1/4" bits for my little router.
Thanks!!
earl
SOLD.