Delta Unisaw w/ extras, MiniMax S45 Bandsaw (DFW)
Hi guys,

I still have the two saws available.  Would prefer to sell to someone who I know will appreciate them!

Delta Unisaw 52" left tilt, 3 hp, 220, with Biesemeyer fence. I'm including five blades (2 cross cut, rip, FTG rip, and 80T laminate), a Dado blade set w/ metal shims, the original mobile base, a Merlin easy-remove splitter and the original splitter/blade guard, a  Delta tenoning jig, basic aluminum miter jig, one brand new throat insert, a custom-fit cross cut sled, 45d miter sled. I have the original miter guage, but also including an Incra Miter 1000 with both an 18" and a 36" fence and a NIB shop stop. There is an under-table cabinet, if you want that, too. Everything is in very-good to excellent condition....just ask anyone who has seen it! I was asking $1500, but will reduce to $1300? Or make an offer, if it is reasonable, I will consider it.

Minimax S45 Bandsaw, 2 hp, 220, 17" throat, 24" table with tilt, on a homemade, welded mobile base that is only so-so, but I am including a new mobile base which will make it easier to move around. I have three blades. The one in the saw is a 1/2" 3 tip that has been used, but I have another 1/2" and a 1/4" that have never been used. I was asking $850 but will reduce to $700? OBO!

These will be good additions to someone's shop!

Call or text me since I will be busy the next few days. 214 288 7592!
Eric
(e)sanford, Curator of the Moo-Zee-Um of Unused Tools,and all around Spong(e)head

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01
I can't believe these haven't sold.  Great saw with a ton of accessories!  If you lived in Ohio instead of Texas it would already be in my shop.

Lonnie
Thanks Eric for the great deals and taking the time to ship some really bulky items to me.  Everyone should know that Eric was very generous with his pricing and included several freebies that will be helpful to me.  If you get a chance, take a look at his remaining items.  He has some great deals.

Lonnie