Ideas for repurposing louvered med cabinet doors
I rescued a couple of these during our house remodel. They are approximately 1.5x2' in size, and appear to be sturdy construction Seems they could be repurposed to something new, rather than throwing them away. Ideas?

Attached Files Image(s)

I saw somewhere that you can attach a piece of thin material to the back side, then turn the panel upside down, you now have a place to stick mail, note cards or anything thin enough to fit between the louvers.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Yep, saw that kind of project before, too. Good idea, but about an era behind. We're doing a pretty good job of going paperless, so using these as holders would likely be a short term function.
Hamper.  
I like these
[Image: 51JpyorwkfL.jpg]

They are easy to carry from the bath or bed to the laundry.

Build a cabinet large enough to fit one or two.

The louvers provide the needed air flow, assuming you also provide air flow on the opposite end. If the man of the house makes the good looking wooden hamper enclosure, perhaps he will throw his cloths in the hamper and not beside the hamper on the floor.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Sounds like someone successfully completed the laundry orientation class
Big Grin

I only say that because SWMBO was standing behind me. OUCHH hey quit hitting me.......
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Hamper.....hamper..........oh yeah.

Ooooh Yeah.  
Crazy
linen closet doors.  

Built a shelf unit for the bathroom, if you have space for it, and use these for doors.  Put the towels in the cabinet.  

My laundry is in the basement and I like laundry baskets that can be carried in a single hand so one hand is free for the hand rail.  The canvas basket (with a collapsible internal frame) has webbing handles that can be carried in one hand.  I got it from Bed Bath and Beyond.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.