PM Lathe Bed Extension
https://madison.craigslist.org/tls/6142812764.html

Not mine, but if you need one it would probably be a good deal and I would assist you in picking up/holding if distance is a factor. I won't help ship as I am too uninformed/risk averse and lazy but if you can make itto Madison I will hold it.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
That would be wonderful to have and a good price to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Heck of a deal. I'd jump on it but I have no way of getting it from Madison at any point. Nice offer though
Would that fit a 3520B?
(05-25-2017, 01:13 AM)Cian Wrote: Would that fit a 3520B?

I am told by local club members with a PM3520A that the extension for the PM3520B will not fit their lathe.

I expect that the reciprocal is true. 

I remember that the ways are a different thickness. It seems like the mounting holes might be different as well, but I do not trust my memory on that part.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.