Boss wants a Pantry Cupboard
One of the nicer things about being retired......I am not on any timeclock, anymore.
Cool  

Supper was at Fazoli's.....Ultimate Spaghetti  Bowl.....with extra meatballs.
Winkgrin ...waiting on that to settle, then maybe a little more glue to be spread around...if not....there is always tomorrow...
Winkgrin

Always welcome to over and help out, if you are in a hurry....
Yes
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(05-24-2017, 08:02 PM)bandit571 Wrote: One of the nicer things about being retired......I am not on any timeclock, anymore.
Cool  

Always welcome to over and help out, if you are in a hurry....
Yes

Same here. No clock, no boss.
Winkgrin

Sure. Where R ya?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bellefontaine, OH.  

BTW: Face frame is glued up.....will remove the clamps in the morning, when I get around to it...
Didn't feel like getting out the tripod..

Remember, this thing is 72" tall.....other than the few small clamps I used at the other end, these were about all I had on hand

So, the camera was a bit fuzzy...
Rolleyes
Looking nice. Has me curious. Do you sketch a design first? 

Re: Fuzzy pictures. 
I never had crisp, focused images. Kept buying better cameras and then, cheaper because it didn't matter. Finally got a Canon with Image Stabilization. Well, they finally came out with stabilization. I have to really work to get a crappy shot now. Maybe, those things that used to be cell phones have stabilization. Just sayin'. I still dial phone numbers and answer when I want. 

My wife likes food--if you can call it that--that kills most healthy people, or those that must eat healthy. She had Baby Ray's bar-b-Q on Costco chicken, on Minute rice. I had the basic chicken on cabbage slaw. Tastes OK with BBQ smell permeating everything. After a while healthy food grows on you, like habitual exercise. If it's eatable the need for flavor is less critical.

BTW, how did we pull feed into this thread?   .... ... Looking. .... .... Oh, popcorn.
So far, the only sketch has been inside my head.  She had a spot she wanted the cupboard to fill.   Needed a lot more storage space than an old Chimney Cupboard was giving...

Fuzzy photos since I was too lazy to put the  tripod onto the camera for two shots.
Ohio.......only 4 states away......used to run I-70 thru your state when I was trucking. Delivered to several of your walmart warehouses. Used to pick up beer there in Columbus.

On well, maybe I'll get that direction again someday.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Better pictures?

Clamped up at the top, showing the webframe..

Bottom clamped up.....webframe just sitting there

Went to the store for more screws, stopped at a yard sale..

$1 slick..2" wide, needed a little work..

will have to do, for now, I guess...
Almost too BIG for my shop..
Yes

One face frame, two webframes, and two sides.....are now a "unit"

Leaving the bottom frame 3/4" lower than the face frame, as a plywood panel will go here....bottom shelf

Top frame is flush with the top of the case.   Intend to attach the top to it.

Better view. 

Starting to get a wee bit crowded down here....
Rolleyes

Sorry...took the day off from the shop....easy to do, when one is retired.    
Laugh 

Back was a bit sore today, anyway.