Hartville Tool Woodnet discount
Does Hartville Tool offer a 15% discount on Festool tools? I'm also wondering if they will honor the $50.00 voucher Festool gave out to people who bought their pro 125 sander a few months back. Together they would add up to quite a savings when buying a Festool power tool.
The voucher is a mail in rebate.  You buy the tool full price, and festool sends you a refund.
And no they won't give discount on Festool. eBay is running 20% off coupon this weekend of Home & Garden. You can buy from Hartville there and get the 20% discount since tools fall under that category. Max discount of $50 though.
-Marc

Thank you for the information. Let me see if I have this correct. I buy the tool from ebay with a $50.00 discount. I then send the Festool voucher with proof of purchase to Festool and they send me a $50.00 check as a rebate.
How do you get these Ebay coupons?
(05-26-2017, 07:17 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: How do you get these Ebay coupons?

There is a banner ad on the main eBay page for 20% off Home and Garden up to $50 off (and $50 minimum purchase).  Code is P20MEMDAY.
(05-25-2017, 12:49 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: And no they won't give discount on Festool. eBay is running 20% off coupon this weekend of Home & Garden. You can buy from Hartville there and get the 20% discount since tools fall under that category. Max discount of $50 though.

How do I figure out who Hartville Tool is on eBay?  There's a hartvillehardware seller on eBay, would that be them?  I would hate to buy a Festool tool and find out the seller is not an authorized dealer and hence no $50 rebate.
Yes that's them. **** I'm not saying Festool will honor the rebate. I'm just telling you how to get a discount on it through eBay because dealers can't directly.*** I have no idea if the rebate will work.
-Marc