Is this what I think it is?
I have no idea what it is but there is something wrong with the date in the picture
For The Love Of Wood
(05-30-2017, 10:20 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I have a touch screen if you pull the picture in you can see a seam

why speculate go look at it? 

it seems logical if you really want to know
Wink
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I posted here for confirmation and possibly let people know it was available.  I emailed and called with no response on either.  I was sure it wasn't left tilt by looking at the picture.  I have to say I was more than a little surprised to see it in a commercial setting and the primary reason I was looking for confirmation.  I have a 4 foot uni under the house I don't want another.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.