DEWALT 745
I gave up and sold my Ridgid 3650 due to space. I had a RIDGID Jobsite before and liked it so now I am thinking about another Jobsite saw. I have thrown the Dewalt 745 into the mix of options since there is a good deal on one used I know about.  I am considering the Bosch, Ridgid and now the Dewalt.

My question is does anyone use it as a primary TS in a shop. In other words, if you are not a contractor do you have and like it?

Thanks for any input.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
I have the Ridgid 2400 with the stand and wheels.It folds up and lays flat against a wall. I have had this saw for over 12 years and have never had a problem I use a Freud thin kerf blade and also a stacked dado set. It is my one and only table saw and love it. Seems the model # has changed to R4513. It would be worth your while to check it out at HD,I see it is on sale at HD for $399.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Looks like that DEWALT is sold now anyway. Oh well. I will buy the Ridgid or the Bosch. Seems like there are more accessories like zero clearance insert for the Bosch. I wish I had just kept the Ridgid jobsite saw I had. 

It may boil down to whether or not the manager at Lowe's will take my HF 20% off coupon.  The Home Depot guy will.
You can order the zero clearance insert and the dado insert for the Ridgid.I made my zero clearance insert.
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I made the one on the saw I just sold too. It the new Ridgid looks like a piece of metal and that's it. I have have seen one listed online. I have tried to search a few times. I saw the dado one. Surprisingly there was not one on eBay that I saw either.