Bosch
Anyone familiar with the Bosch combo kit,12v,3/8" drill and driver.Model #CLPK22-120. Having problems with my 12v DeWalt.It is just for shop use, I have a couple of 18V DeWalt but they are so darn heavy and getting old. The 12v DeWalt sounds like the bearings are going in the chuck. Cheaper to buy new than have it repaired.The Bosch is $149, with free shipping on Amazon.Drill,Driver two batteries and charger.

Thanks
Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I have those two plus a bunch of other 12v Bosch tools.  I like em, small, light and good power.   If you have any specific questions, just ask.
I have that set, that I bought reconditioned a few years ago (after good experience with other Bosch 12v tools). It works well and has enough power. The set is nice in that one has a real chuck and variable speed, while the other is an impact driver. I have used the little impact driver to drive about 50 5" screws into pressure treated wood on one battery charge. I like that they are light, compact, and functional.
No direct use but the batteries and several of the tools are basically rebadged milwaukee m12 tools. The drills impact drivers and sawsall are repackaged m12 tools. However the bosch 12v jig saw is a very good tool that bosch has made. 

Take a look at the m12 line as there is way more available and rhe batteries are cheaper since they arent being handled an extra time. 

Most of the 12v tools use the same batteries hence the almost direct interchangability. They just swap polarity and spacing so you can't. But with some mods you can make batteries fit other tools.
Don't  know about the kit you asked about.  However, i can say i have been using the Bosch tools of many iterations since they were offered.  In the beginning they were called something like 10.4 volt, but now they are called 12 volt.  They, all of them have worked good for me.  At this time they are the only cordless tool i use in my shop.
I've got that drill. Excellent drill, though I wish it had the snap chuck like all my older Bosch's do.
I'm a Bosch fan.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks guys,about the reaction I expected about the Bosch tools. Going to place the order.

Thanks again
I have the older Bosch 12v in drill, driver, and the bigger driver, plus a couple of flashlights. Been using them for a bunch of years now. They are my in the house tools because LOML can use them without difficulty, she refers to them as hers now. I bought the Milwaukee 12v for the barn. Truth be told I'd suggest the Milwaukee, they have the fat bottomed battery in 12v, and it is the best tools stand I know of, plus they kick a little more butt. Just know that both brands have the drill, and driver with from 2 to 4 batteries around Christmas every year for right at 99 bux. All through the year I think you will find better deals on the Bosch. Menards had the drill and driver set for 89 bux on sale, during an 11% off event. Crazy as it sounds I almost popped for it. I would have just been buying the batteries, and the 2 bare tools would have been freebies, but I resisted.......
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks,Steve. Only problem I have with buying from the US is our dollar isn't worth squat,plus shipping,duty and our tax.I ordered the Bosch at Amazon.ca with free shipping. Cost we under $200 and delivery date of June 5. I didn't see a Milwaukee set listed or I would have bought that.Thanks for all the info.

Mel