JET 50" Clamps - New - Never used - Qty 4
I bought these couple of years ago but never ever used it. So, it is practically brand new.  It is too heavy to ship. It retails on Amazon for 70$ each. I am asking 50$ each. Total for 4 would be 200$. I can sell by pair or all 4 (not singles).  But it only local pickup in Naperville, IL.  Too heavy to ship out. Let me know if interested.

Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Final Price drop to 180$ for local pickup only in Naperville, IL. That is a whole 100+ tax off the retail price.  If I cannot sell for that price, I am keeping it.
I think the $100 is a good price but you have to remember a few guys have been selling them for a week and you just need some more time not just 2 days.  So do not get discouraged.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
100$ is too low.  I will just keep it. Mine is Brand new, never ever used. It is 288$ + tax for 4 retail.
(05-29-2017, 01:15 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I think the $100 is a good price but you have to remember a few guys have been selling them for a week and you just need some more time not just 2 days.  So do not get discouraged.

Oh, you mean 100$ a pair, yeah the right price. Hopefully someone grabs it locally soon.  Otherwise not a problem.
Bumpading
Another bump - great deal for someone! 
Yes

Doug
Sent a PM
Also sent PM
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
No response to my PM yet, how about you, Wild Turkey?