What to do with mulbury wood?
I've got a stack of mulbury lumber which had fully dried and now am wondering what to do with it.  The length is about 4' and is two inches thick.  The width ranges from 14" down to 6".  Some of the widest boards have long cracks through the entire length which makes those boards good for cutting down to three inch widths.  Probably seven slabs in the entire lot.

Don't know what mulbury is good for or if it is "throw-away" wood.  Do you guys have suggestions?

The color when it was milled was an almost yellow cream color.  Now it has seasoned into a tan-ish brown.  I haven't cut into it to see if it is still yellow, but I would guess it has turned brown through out.
Make about anything out of it. End tables, small turnings, small gift boxes
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Like all fruitwood, mulberry is good for turning. Chisel handles, etc are all good candidates.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
That is some big mulberry. Around here, it is such a trash tree that they rarely gets big enough for that sort of lumber.

As other suggested, fruit woods turn and carve well.

It sounds like you have a quantity of wood that it would make a nice pendulum cradle or a pair of end tables. You could always do spindles/slats  for the sides of the cradle or drawers/doors for the end tables with a contrasting wood.

If their are nor splits than you originally thought, a floor-standing quilt rack might be a thought.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Mulberry has very good rot resistance and is suitable for an outdoor project. Butter yellow when cut, it will fade to a golden brown over time. It will take a decent polish and shapes well under hand tools; what's not to like?
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
I think I saw some videos where Japan craftsman making tansu cabinets very much prized mulberry.  (Particularly figured mulberry.)

Chris
Chris