Grizzly 8 inch Super Heavy Duty jointer 8 X 65 (G1018) - $595 (Lugoff), SC
https://columbia.craigslist.org/tls/6154717877.html

Not mine!
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
I'm not sure if the seller is trying to be a marketing whiz or what, but this sentence made me chuckle a bit:

"Grizzly tools are rarely for sale and the quality is the reason."

(Grizzly woodworking machines are good value items, but they are readily available on the used market -- at least in SoCal and the environs -- and his price isn't a "fire sale" one for an older model.)
Given the working height of a jointer, I'm wondering why all the pictures are from a "worms-eye" view perspective.  It makes me wonder what is wrong with the fence and tables.
I have this exact model.  Bought it off of craigslist about three years ago for $400.  This one looks a little cleaner than the one I bought but the price is too high.  I will say that I tuned my jointer up and it works great.
You can observe a lot just by watching. YB