My first intarsia piece

I had a good day. I used every tool I own!
Nicely done.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/
Nicely done but a Florida Gator would have been a more appropriate subject
Smile.  Ken

Cool
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(05-31-2017, 01:45 PM)Ken Vick Wrote: Nicely done but a Florida Gator would have been a more appropriate subject
Smile.  Ken

Agreed! My son and I are both Gators, but he ended up in Georgia and out of state tuition rates have driven both my grandaughters to UGA. This is for one of them. I'll just be glad to get the little piece of Gator bait out of the shop!

Papa Jim
I had a good day. I used every tool I own!
I like it. Nice work.
Looks good, Jim! 
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Go Dawgs!
Yes
Oh...and great job!
I like it a lot, for two reasons..
Okay... three.
First... very nice work.
Two.. my best friend's sister graduated from vet school at UGA in the 80s... go Dawgs.
Three... Chesty... the Corps mascot is a bulldog named Chesty.. ooh rah.

Excellent
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.