Woodcademy
Great first project. I will say I'm (and I imagine others are) a little annoyed by having to enter Credit card info into the Woodcademy website for free plans.  I'd like to take a look but don't understand why we need to do that. Seems shady even though we know you. Only a little black mark (tiny smudge) on the rollout. Otherwise great work!
The CC info should not need to be entered, I just do not know how else to offer the plans in a way I can track when they are downloaded and have them appear in the auto feed on my home page.

I will look today to see if I can do it so the CC info is not required. This is all a work in progress.

As you say, you DO know me, so just ask and I will be HAPPY to send you the plans myself so you need not enter anything.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(07-07-2017, 09:48 PM)Rsmithgl12 Wrote: Great first project. I will say I'm (and I imagine others are) a little annoyed by having to enter Credit card info into the Woodcademy website for free plans.  I'd like to take a look but don't understand why we need to do that. Seems shady even though we know you. Only a little black mark (tiny smudge) on the rollout. Otherwise great work!

Just found out that with free products, you DO NOT NEED to add the CC info, just address. I did not know this, we added a line on the order page explaining this.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Perfect! Thanks.
Ralph:

Looking fwd to the next episode, that book-platform would be great to hold books that have project info while working in the shop, keeping it off the bench and open.....

Andy

-- mos maiorum
Andy, episode three should be available in early August.

I appreciate everyone's kind words and support. This is an experiment to see if there is enough interest in this sort of show on this type of platform to keep going. 

Sharing the links with your woodworking friends will be a big help. Leaving reviews on Amazon won't hurt either!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Ralph , did episode 3 get released yet , or when will we see the new episode ? Gary
By coincidence, Episode 3 went live this morning! I am scrambling today to finish the plans and get the website updated!

Episode 3
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Ok thank you for the update . Gary
(08-22-2017, 08:05 AM)handi Wrote: By coincidence, Episode 3 went live this morning! I am scrambling today to finish the plans and get the website updated!

Episode 3

Thanks for the new episode Ralph great job on the video. You explained the process very well. Greatly appreciate all your effort.