Woodcademy
(06-01-2017, 05:12 PM)Steve N Wrote: Huh, now if they just add 25 or 30 more things I have even a passing interest in then the 100 bux a year might make sense. Sheesh, they really are pushing that Prime aren't they.

Steve, for the record, I have made the show available for free viewing on Amazon EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A PRIME MEMBER!
Amazon allows for this, they insert some ads of their own, but you need not pay for Prime to watch my show.
Woodcademy TV Free with Ads
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I hate to push Prime too much, because Amazon is destroying retail and I'm already helping them do it.  But their music app is great.  You can listen to just about anything you want at no additional cost.  So if you are paying for Pandora or Spotify, that's something to consider along with them having pretty strong competition to Netflix.  I figure at some point they are going to start charging more.
(06-15-2017, 08:10 AM)KEricU Wrote: I hate to push Prime too much, because Amazon is destroying retail and I'm already helping them do it.  But their music app is great.  You can listen to just about anything you want at no additional cost.  So if you are paying for Pandora or Spotify, that's something to consider along with them having pretty strong competition to Netflix.  I figure at some point they are going to start charging more.

Hmmm. The unlimited music part of Amazon is $3.99 a month. There are a bunch of songs availible as part of prime (they say 2 million) but I have found that very limiting.
(06-15-2017, 07:25 AM)handi Wrote: Steve, for the record, I have made the show available for free viewing on Amazon EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A PRIME MEMBER!
Amazon allows for this, they insert some ads of their own, but you need not pay for Prime to watch my show.
Woodcademy TV Free with Ads

Cool
Cool

e deploribus unum

Marc,

Yes, the wall system is beveled along the tops in back to form a French cleat wall. 

I did this both the dress up the wall for filming and so that I could rapidly change the items for different clients I shoot video for.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Liked the show, nicely done. My request is that you mix some hand tool wood working into some of the episodes

Thanks,
Andy

-- mos maiorum
(06-15-2017, 07:21 PM)EAdnick Wrote: Liked the show, nicely done.  My request is that you mix some hand tool wood working into some of the episodes

Thanks,
Andy

Andy, I will. In fact, in episode two, I use a shoulder plane to finish fitting the stretchers into the leg mortises.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Handi:

Good to know, and I will be watching....

Don't know what projects you have planned in the future, but shop appliances/jigs are things that peak my interest. For instance, built my saw bench along the lines of Tom Fidgens, but used another source for my short saw horse that goes with it. Also plan on building a couple more with my daughter in law, that just took up woodworking. So always looking for new designs of tool boxes, shooting boards etc....

Also thanks for taking the time to interact here,

Andy

-- mos maiorum
I can't find it on my Amazon channel on the Roku, what am I doing wrong? Searching for "woodca" brings up "we couldn't find anything matching "woodca."
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
Phil
You have to type in the whole thing "woodcademy". Then it will come up.

John