Platform sharpening
I finally got around to updating the one I filmed a couple of years back. I filmed it once a year or so again, but didn't like it, so did it over. Much happier with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rZ6iR3b...load_owner

Hope to have some more clips up later this year.

robo hippy
YouTube says this is a Private Video.
Just because shooting fish in a barrel is easy, that doesn't mean there are some fish that should remain unshot.
www.WestHillsWood.com
www.HOPublishing.com
FACEBOOK: #WoodShopWednesday
Hmm, don't know what to say, others are viewing it. One turner had an add stream pop up and couldn't exit it, and I have no idea why... It should be public. Maybe try again. I just clicked on it and it came up no problem... I don't know computers...

robo hippy
Link works for me.
OK, so the link is working for me as well. Computers are great when they work.

Very informative video. Sharpening is like black magic to many.
Just because shooting fish in a barrel is easy, that doesn't mean there are some fish that should remain unshot.
www.WestHillsWood.com
www.HOPublishing.com
FACEBOOK: #WoodShopWednesday
Since I subscribed I got it in the email today.  All I can say is I love using it for my skew and scrappers.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Very good info.
Thanks Robo Hippy!
Rodney