DVD'S and BOOKS
The DVD prices are shipped. The books are plus Media Mail shipping. I would accept a fee free PayPal, or money order from USPS. Any questions please ask.

The two Charleswrth videos and the Schwarz video are $17 each.

The flooring video is $10.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
The following books are $5 each plus shipping.

Attached Files Image(s)

The following books are $15 each plus shipping.

Attached Files Image(s)

PM sent for Charlesworth #2.
PM sent on Schwarz DVD

Mike
So far the Schwarz video, charlesworth #2, the workbench book, sharpening book, and the toolbox book are spoken for pending funding etc. I am trying to send pms but my phone formats it strangely so bare with me. Sorry about that.
The band saw book, the toolbox book and turning bowls with Richard raffen are still available...any of the $5 books are free with purchase of those three.
Also the Charlesworth video is still available along with the  video on laying wood floors. An excellent video btw.
Some new additions, the Fine Art of Cabinetmaking and Setting Up Shop is $13 shippeshipped as is the Bandsaw Book, the Toolbox Book and also Turning Bowls with Richard Raffan.Also the Charlesworth #1 DVD is now$14 shipped.

Attached Files Image(s)

PM sent