Jet 60" Parallel Clamp 2 pack Amazon $73.94
Anyone see their clamps?  I had to approve a month delay through Amazon today.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Not here... ordered June 23 had to extend 30days a couple weeks back.. guessing they'll just delay again.
Interesting, I also ordered on June 23, and I've never been asked to approve a delay. I'm about ready to cancel, so you can bet they will start shipping the day after I do!
My order status says "Expected by August 22nd" but it also says "shipping soon" in one spot.
Mine does too. Still waiting.
-Marc

Just got another email stating delivery for end of September now. Starting to doubt they're coming.
-Marc

I got another notice also. Not hurting for them so I Will see how long this drags out
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
I just got off the phone with Amazon. Had to talk to a regular agent then a supervisor to find out what was really going on. It's an issue on Jet's end giving Amazon the wrong date of when they'll resupply them. I was appologized to about a dozen times, I got my prime extended a month but that's about it. Basically, keep waiting if you want - jet will presumably resupply at some point. I even called Jet and the woman said they're in stock on their end, but she'd pass the issue along. Doubtful that'll do anything.
I'm not concerned either way. I'll keep the order open so long as they let me.
-Marc

Anybody's shipped yet? Or the wait continues?