Jet 60" Parallel Clamp 2 pack Amazon $73.94
I ordered a pair june 6th and just got the email it shipped, i still won't be surprised if only 1 shows up and not a pair but we will see.
I just got another email asking if I still want them and that the order has been delayed.
I ordered June 6th and still haven’t received anything. Still says to expect them tomorrow...but they haven’t shipped ?
-Marc

You’ll get an email tomorrow saying they’re delayed and asking if you still want them. I ordered June 6th too.
Well, the UPS man showed up this afternoon and guess what he brought? Fresh off the boat Jet clamps. Now waiting on the other two I ordered
Even on sale, that's an insane amount of money for a clamp.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

$35/clamp is a lot? Not for Jet parallels - I’d gladly trade a half dozen pipe clamps for 1 Jet.

And You do realize what a lot of people here spend on planes, chisels, green tools, etc?

Glad to hear some are at least being shipped, slow as it is.
(10-04-2017, 09:39 PM)cvillewood Wrote: $35/clamp is a lot?  Not for Jet parallels - I’d gladly trade a half dozen pipe clamps for 1 Jet.

It is when you've bought 80 Jorgy and Besseys that averaged $15.00 each during the Amazon sales.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Still waiting on mine.  I got another e-mail pushing out the date.  Not hurting for them.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
(10-06-2017, 09:11 AM)CARYinWA Wrote: Still waiting on mine.  I got another e-mail pushing out the date.  Not hurting for them.

I also had to approve another delay.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe