Cleaning up & finding tools...
Mine is somewhat tool handy and *usually* puts things back, but not always.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

When I see LOML with any tool, I get scared.

99.9% chance it'll be misused. I keep a 12volt driver in the kitchen, bothers the hail out of me when I see it out.

That said, she's never pilferaged tools from the shop......

Ed
(06-09-2017, 08:50 PM)EdL Wrote: 99.9% chance it'll be misused. I keep a 12volt driver in the kitchen, bothers the hail out of me when I see it out.
That said, she's never pilferaged tools from the shop......

Ed

I have the same problem. Her pat answer is "I needed to use it, but I wasn't sure it was what I needed".

If she's not sure what she needed to use it for, why did she take it out of my tool chest to start with?

That just doesn't make sense to me. The longer we are together, the less sense she makes to me.

I think the best policy is to keep all my tools under lock & key. It's pretty bad when it comes to that though.

I don't touch all her crafty crap. She has a whole bedroom full of that stuff.

So far, I've found almost an entire tool box worth of my tools in her stuff.
No
I recommend being careful about tool ultimatums. You may find restrictions on using your "tool" in the bedroom.
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Rolleyes

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
I have a toolbox that gets raided a lot for tools.  Kinda annoying.  So I started keeping secret toolboxes with the tools I like to use. Did that at work too. Dang sticky-fingered grad students
It goes both ways. My wife found a large plastic bowl in my shop and maybe a towel and perhaps her clear nail polish, but I swear I don't know how the baking pan got in there!
(06-13-2017, 12:32 PM)daddo Wrote: I swear I don't know how the baking pan got in there!

You're the one that ate all the cherry dump cake!!!!
Mad
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thread of the week.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(06-13-2017, 12:32 PM)daddo Wrote: It goes both ways. My wife found a large plastic bowl in my shop and maybe a towel and perhaps her clear nail polish, but I swear I don't know how the baking pan got in there!

I have a plane soaking in evaporust right now in a Tupperware.  She asked me about it today if I knew where it went......

but I did find my best chisel hammer outside where she was taking apart a pallet for a craft.....