Carpenter belt recommendations?
As a DIY person, I wore the 2 pouch carpenter belt for years.  I then started wearing just a pouch for a while.  Then I found the Toughbuilt system with the Cliptech and suspenders.  Now I usually wear a heavy duty Leather belt, with Perry Heavy Duty Suspenders and the cliptech mount.  Change the pouch for what I am doing at the time.  then store the pouch with the cliptech on my tool cart. Dan
Get one of those fishing vests and fill the pockets with all kinds of stuff.
Bought one at Sears 20 years ago and it has held up fine for home handyman stuff. Used it for a fence, shed and a bunch of other stuff. Covered in caulk and other gunk now.

Only thing I added was a hammer loop with a metal ring. The Sears belt had left and right leather rings, but after a while the leather rings sagged so I needed both hands to put a hammer in. One to hold the hammer and one to hold the loop open.

My point, I guess, is don't get leather loops.

Mike
I was at the flea market saturday and saw lots of leather belts. All used but some were in fair condition. I's rather have used leather than ney plastic.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

My Nicholas is more than 20 years old and sees a fair amount of use.
The hammer loop wore out and my local shoe repair guy fixed it for $7.00
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.