Complete Stanley Sweetheart 45
This is unusual - a complete Stanley Sweetheart 45 plane with nothing missing. All screws turn freely. The two complete boxes of cutters that came with the plane. Minimal corrosion (see pics). Has short and long arms (rods), both depth gauges, slitting cutter, both spurs/screws, beading stop, cam stop, and folding owner's instruction sheet with directions, parts lists, accessories list, etc.

Now for the not perfect: Folding instructions were taped at the creases long ago. Handle has fine crack across grain at top pin (no looseness in handle), Rosewood fence has about a 1 1/2" long crack near bottom front end parallel with grain. the long rods have a minor amount of pitting; nothing that will affect use.

The knob is solid with no cracks I can see. The boxes containing the cutters are in excellent shape as can be seen in the pictures. The plating I would say is over 95% good. And I should note that all three points on the spurs are completely dull as though they came from the factory that way. If this is normal, they have never been used.

Price is $110 plus shipping. I think it will safely ship in a medium flat rate box with knob removed but large box would leave more room for packing. Paypal will be OK.

Thanks

[Image: P1010049_zpsn10vdxkl.jpg]

[Image: P1010051_zpsmwqhc28d.jpg]

[Image: P1010052_zps98ppwqxl.jpg]

[Image: P1010053_zpsz55avy6r.jpg]

[Image: P1010054_zpso7awklpk.jpg]

[Image: P1010050_zpswor4h9xj.jpg]

Attached Files Image(s)

pm sent
Wow. Was posted and sold four minutes later!
Very fair price, very.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Rats I missed another one.  I will get one for us someday.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(06-08-2017, 08:13 PM)Admiral Wrote: Very fair price, very.

Yes
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

(06-08-2017, 08:13 PM)Admiral Wrote: Very fair price, very.

indeed.

Carl